What is the E.I.S.?The electro interstitial scan (E.I.S.) was designed by Dr. Albert Maarek, a Medical Doctor in France. The E.I.S. is a Class 3 medical device approved by Health Canada on Aug 5, 2009. It is utilized by medical clinics and hospitals in Europe for over 10 years. The scan measures over 60 physiological parameters such as:
- Water composition levels in the body.
- Electrolyte levels.
- Organ and system function.
- Hormone levels.
- Blood circulation to organs.
- Oxygen uptake of organs.
- Brain neurotransmitter levels.
How is this test done?This test is pain free. The analysis is completed on an empty stomach with NO alcohol, tobacco, exercise or caffeine interference to the body. 6 electrodes are used to assess parameter levels in the body. It is capable of measuring 5,000 data points per second. The scan has an 89% accuracy rating.
Why have the scan?The scan accurately identifies problem areas in the body as a whole. If you have a symptom or series of symptoms that are persisting this will identify the source of the problem from a body function perspective. People that are candidates for this test include:
- People that don't like needles. This scan replaces most blood tests.
- Chronic symptoms that just won't go away.
- Visits to medical professionals that produce no answers to your health problems
- People who want to achieve optimal health.